Happy Saturday, friends! My friend/coworker Alex and I went to the Sweet Tooth Hotel yesterday in Dallas to explore and take pictures. What is the Sweet Tooth Hotel?, you might ask? A candy and sweets themed pop-up exhibition in Downtown Dallas.
We saw it on the internet, bought tickets, and then had to wait a month for our specific date because of the demand. There are still a few days left with tickets (mostly during the week), so check out their ticketing page here to pick some up if you’re interested.
Here are a few key things to know before you go:
- You get one hour. Show up early because they do a quick tour (ours took like 13 minutes) and then you have until the end of the hour to explore. Alex and I didn’t take the whole hour, but the employees are good about saying “15 minutes left” and helping with pictures if needed.
- I’d recommend checking out the #sweettoothhotel on Instagram to get a bit of inspiration if you’re aiming to get pictures to step up your Instagram game.
- There are about 15 tickets per timeslot, so we all got to spread out.
- There are five rooms plus the hallways.
- Your ticket also gets you a discount to a few of the local coffee shops!
I don’t want to spoil the entire experience so I’ve only pulled my favorite pictures to show below, separated generally by room. To see everything, book yourself a ticket (or check out the Instagram hashtag).
Thanks to Alex for all of the great pictures (and for putting up with my coughing & sneezing this week).
Check out my other Dallas escapades here!
A few of the pictures have made their way to my Instagram. Have you checked them out? Leave a 🍬 emoji in the comments if you came from here!